Loraya and Isaac were on Spring Break last week. It was a very relaxed week. No big plans. No big trips. It was nice. The weather was not nice most of the week.
In fact most mornings it was snowing and cold and freezing.
But, I've decided not to complain anymore about the weather, or at least that's what I keep telling myself and others. I can't do anything about it right? So, I might as well put my big girl pants on and wait it out.
Our friend hosted an egg hunt at her house. There were 5,000 small children there. Seriously. Ok, not really, but it was a whole heck of a lot of kids! Luckily she has a large house so it didn't feel over crowded. I met some new moms there and the kids had fun. Although Loraya and Isaac were complaining that the little kids got waaaaay more eggs then the older kids. Poor Loraya and Isaac.
My pictures are few and far between. But, last Saturday we actually had the sun out for a while! We took advantage and went to our favorite park which has a merry-go-round. You sure don't those very often anymore. Probably because they are highly dangerous and I worried most of the time of Macey losing her balance and falling on her face...which did happen at least 5 times. No serious damage was done.
Here is Macey with her Easter basket, it looks like I failed to get one of Loraya and Isaac's basket. The kids were excited. I was excited to do sharing time that day in Primary at church and talk about the Savior.
Happy Easter~
“No words in Christendom mean more to me than those spoken by the angel to the weeping Mary Magdalene and the other Mary when, on the first day of the week, they approached the tomb to care for the body of their Lord. Spoke the angel: ‘Why seek ye the living among the dead? He is not here, but is risen.’ ”
—Thomas S. Monson
“ He Is Risen!” Apr. 2010 General Conference
I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent his beloved son, our older brother, to come to earth and be perfect example to each of us. He lived a perfect life and died so we can be saved ourselves from death and sin. I have a deep and strong testimony that our Savior loves us and knows each of us. He knows our fears, heartaches, and shortcomings. The amazing thing is that he still loves us despite this and wants to guide us and lead us to return to live with him again. I am excited for General Conference to hear our dear prophet speak to us, and I pray I can do the things that he would have me do.
2 comments:
Happy belated Easter to you and your sweet family! I love your comments about the Savior, and totally agree - can't wait for conference!
Just caught up on your blog. It looks like you had a very happy Easter. I always love seeing such cute kids!
Post a Comment