Halloween day was the kids' parties at school.
Isaac asked to be Perry the Platypus from the Disney cartoon Phineas and Ferb. I thought it a cute idea, the only problem being that no costumes were around for said Halloween costume. So, I had to get creative. I looked online and got an easy idea. I sewed, yes you heard me right, sewed the tail all by myself! Cut out the bill and feet with orange foam, bought the hat and green sweats. I thought it turned out pretty dang cute.
Sorry the the blurry picture, but here Loraya is with a few of her friends from school. Loraya wanted to be Abby Bominable from the ever so popular Monster High Dolls. There were a whole lot of Monster High little girls running around.
Macey for the day was Cinderella. She enjoyed eating the frosting off the cupcakes.
Because of the crazy weather we have been having, trick or treating was postponed until November 1st, the day after Halloween. So, instead we celebrated with Loraya's soccer team. Loraya's team had a tough year, but showed awesome improvement by the end. Again, this picture is horrible...and can't even see Loraya's face...but at least something to document the occasion.
Here is yet another Princess Macey dressed up as for Halloween. Isn't she the cutest?
Here is Isaac's first grade class. Cute litte guys.
Trick or treating night Macey was Bell. It was dry but FREEZING. Macey wouldn't let go of that wand or bucket to save her life. Macey's trick or treating was cut short due to feeling under the weather. Anyone have any tricks to keeping a child healthy?? Macey seems to be catching anything and everything that is going around!


4 comments:
All of your kids look so cute - and congrats for creating such a super creative costume for Isaac!
You were sooooo creative, I am impressed. I pretty much never cared for Halloween (as an adult anyway). And I have never heard of the cartoon characters your kids costumes were after, kinda makes me feel old ha!
All the kids costumes are adorable. Love Macey's little one-legged princess pose.
I love your posts. Your story about Isaac and the scary movie is so awesome. It's interesting because my Isaac is a lot like your Isaac--also very scared at "scary parts" in movies, and prays not to have nightmares at night. We've got some great boys.
Post a Comment