Thanks for everyone's texts, facebook messages, and calls.
We have been safe, warm and powered on here in Morgantown.
We have been blessed. Sandy brought a snow day yesterday and a 2 hour delay today. About 6 inches of snow has been recieved. Overall we welcomed a day off (everyone but Jacob).
I am not quite ready for snow yet....I know it's coming so I am trying to get my mind to accept it lol. Looks fun! It's crazy that when mom was there it was 70 and a week later snow!
4 comments:
It looks like Hurricane Sandy treated you guys well. My kids would LOVE a snow day.
Glad that you had the "fun" snow and not the treacherous kind! Super cute pics.
I am not quite ready for snow yet....I know it's coming so I am trying to get my mind to accept it lol. Looks fun! It's crazy that when mom was there it was 70 and a week later snow!
They all look so cute having fun in the snow.
Post a Comment