est. 2001
Great job!!!! I am looking forward to hearing all about, and seeing pictures of your weekend...
It is always good to complete a goal. Good Work.
I can't imagine running that far. You must have worked hard. I'm glad you got to combine it with a fun city weekend with your husband.
Congratulations, Julia! You are an inspiration!
great job, Julia!
i know exactly how you are feeling, i am running a half tomorrow and i keep thinking, why the heck am i doing this to myself?!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great job!!!! I am looking forward to hearing all about, and seeing pictures of your weekend...
It is always good to complete a goal. Good Work.
I can't imagine running that far. You must have worked hard. I'm glad you got to combine it with a fun city weekend with your husband.
Congratulations, Julia! You are an inspiration!
great job, Julia!
i know exactly how you are feeling, i am running a half tomorrow and i keep thinking, why the heck am i doing this to myself?!
Post a Comment