Monday, March 26, 2012

Highlights from DC




* Running with 25,000 other runners in the half marathon/full marathon....can you find me?









*Knowing that when I went to bed at night, no tiny visitors would be awaking me for a 2AM rendezvous.








*Seeing all the Cherry Blossoms in bloom.  Seriously everyone needs to add this to their bucket list.  Just so so beautiful.






*Cafe Rio sweet pork salad.  - They have a Cafe Rio in DC now!


*Uninterrupted time with Jacob. -


*Tyson's Corner - best shopping on the East Coast!


*Fogo de Chao - Fancy shmancy dinner


*Only went to 2 museums - American History Museum and the Natural History Museum.  Loved both

*Riding the Metro into and out of DC -what every city needs

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia, I love that you are SMILING while you are running! I wish that I enjoyed going for a jog...
it looks like you and Jacob had a wonderful trip. I am looking forward to seeing you in 3 days!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you on all levels. . . that you did another half! that you got a great weekend away with jacob! so fun!

Shareen said...

I just love weekends away, especially in a fun city. Yay for you.