est. 2001
Super cute! Last year for the ward Halloween party, I wanted the boys to be thing 1 and thing 2, Kurt the cat in the hat and me daisy head maisy. They fellas didn't think it was such a good idea. :)
Where'd you find those wigs? They are just too adorable.
Very, very cute.
Shareen, I actually borrowed the wigs from a friend. Her girls were Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween last year.
Very fun! You could recycle for Halloween??
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Super cute! Last year for the ward Halloween party, I wanted the boys to be thing 1 and thing 2, Kurt the cat in the hat and me daisy head maisy. They fellas didn't think it was such a good idea. :)
Where'd you find those wigs? They are just too adorable.
Very, very cute.
Shareen, I actually borrowed the wigs from a friend. Her girls were Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween last year.
Very fun! You could recycle for Halloween??
Post a Comment