Sunday, January 29, 2012

Beautiful


I really should start a once a week blog post about my favorite things Isaac has said the past week.

Today was one of my favorite quotes ever, well at least it was the sweetest ever.

We were in Primary, during church, talking about all the things that Jesus created for us to enjoy while on earth.  I held up a picture of flowers and said, flowers keep our world beautiful.

Isaac raises his hand, and says, "Mom, you make the world beautiful."

I'm sure I blushed.
I really don't think anyone has ever said anything so nice to me before, ever.  To hear it coming from my sweet 6 year old, I about died.

Have I mentioned I love being in Primary?

4 comments:

becky said...

WOW that is so sweet! It's good you are writing them so one day you can remember, especially when he is being a stinker, lol. See primary isn't so bad is it?? ;)

Shannon said...

That IS the sweetest thing ever! I am tearing up just reading it...

Shareen said...

It's good our roller coaster kids bring us some highs to balance things out.

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love it. Thank goodness kids can be sweet!