Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trying to think of a creative title to this post....

Mom has been here since last Wednesday. I wish she could stay forever! It's so nice having a friend to talk to during the day and having your dishes and laundry 'magically' done! I love you Mom!!

10 days seemed like loads of time, but like most fun things...time went too quickly!
Loraya finally had a Saturday soccer game that we were able to attend.  All her games have been on Sunday, which is a bummer. 

It was so fun to watch Loraya score her first soccer goal!  Loraya is fast and isn't afraid to go after the ball.  I love her enthusiasm, and she can't wait to keep playing.  Loraya won her game 3-1.


Luci, the dog, joined us this week once again.  She is a sweet dog and the kids just LOVE having her around.  Macey woke up this morning and ran down stairs wanting to see Luci.  'Where Luci go?' she asked, so cute! 

Loraya had her end of the season party.  It was a nice night so we enjoyed hopping onto the trail and walking down to the park after the party.

The youth in the Morgantown wards always put on a fun Halloween Party for the younger kids.  Here is the unveiling of the costumes this year!  Mario and Princess Peach! 
Annnd the cutest Minnie Mouse ever.  They had a trunk or treat, and fun games for the kids to play.  I was busy running after the kids all night so I didn't get any other pictures.

Now I'm off to look online so I know where the proper placement of these Girl Scout patches before the meeting for tonight! 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Your parents are truly the BEST visitors - always looking for ways to help out. When they leave there is a double sadness, one that they are gone and one that we have to deal with the day to day grind without their help again!
Congratulations to Loraya on her first goal, that is awesome! Cute costumes. :)
And good luck with the patches... if placement is anything like Boy Scouts, it is quite a project.

Shareen said...

You guys are busy, busy, busy, as usual. That's too bad about Loraya's soccer schedule. I'm glad she made the most of her game appearance.

becky said...

Thanks for the pics! It's always fun to attach a picture to the event, the kids look super cute and remember you have to SHARE mom and dad! lol ;)