9:00 AM: leave to take Mom to the airport....oh, and yes it snowed! I didn't take any pictures because I refuse to acknowledge the fact that winter is almost here. Boooo! Isaac's soccer was canceled because of the snow.
11:00 AM: Primary Activity. The kids worked really hard this year to memorize the articles of faith. I have a goal next year for Loraya and Isaac to pass off all of them, but this year they each memorized 6. They got a scoop of ice cream or a topping for each one memorized.
Noon: I arrive home and start baking/decorating cupcakes and finishing decor for the Halloween Party that night. Also fine tuning my lesson in Young Women's for the following day.
3:00 Loraya's game is canceled because of the snow as well. I have to admit I was relieved. More time to prep for the upcoming Party.
6:00 Jacob takes the kids to our friends' annual Halloween Party. I go and start setting up for the Youth Halloween Party.
7-11PM: Party! Had fun, I think all the kids had fun too.
11:45PM: arrive home and read over my lesson once again for the next morning.
1AM: crash Anyways...we all made it through the day. I miss you Mom!
Friday the kids had their halloween partys at school. I got to jump between classroom to see Loraya and Isaac. I wish I could spend more of my time helping with things at school.
The picture of Isaac on the far left is him telling his classmates who he is dressed as and that Mario likes to eat pasta and he is fat.
I didn't take too many pictures of the Youth Halloween party. I sure love those kids!
And Trick or treating 2011 is complete. It rained off and on the whole time, but no one seemed to mind too much. Candy galore at my house. I have vetoed it. Seriously, I'm not eating ANY more of it. So why did I buy like 5 more bags of candy at Target today?? Sometimes I just don't understand myself.
On to November...can you believe it??




3 comments:
Sounds like a very busy, but very fun, weekend at your house! Love the treat table at your youth party - it looks worthy of Martha Stewart. :)
As for the candy, I have been telling myself ever since my mom left 10 days ago that I am going to go back to eating vegetables and brown rice... but it still hasn't happened. I am afraid I am in "holiday mood" and probably will be all the way through Valentine's Day!
At least no snow for your trick-or-treating! Let me know if you're able to stick to your candy ban. I'm afraid if it's in my house, I have very little self-control.
Glad you all had a good time.
We only had 4 kids come for trick or treating so I gave away the rest of the candy. Boo hoo!
Post a Comment