Isaac's teachers are Ms. Chuby and Miss Angie. Both had wonderful things to say about Isaac and went on and on about how smart he is. The picture of him on the right is a dragon and a monster he drew for their castle in their classroom. I worry a lot about Isaac, but he seems to really love school and is great for his teachers.
Loraya's teacher is Mrs. Lillard. She seems really nice and also had nice things to say about Loraya. The picture on the left is her sitting in her desk (obviously!).
I'm so thankful that (for now) my kids love to go to school and love their teachers.


4 comments:
I am glad they both like school and their teachers. That definitely makes things easier!
I'm not surprised that Isaac's teachers find him smart. And who wouldn't be delighted to have a girl like Loraya in her class?
I just want to ditto Shareen 's comment!
Two sweet kids that their teachers are just going to love.
Post a Comment