Another weekend come and gone. I am happy to welcome fall for sure! It's my most favorite time of year. Leaves changing, baking, cooler weather, cute boots and jackets...love it all. Football is in full swing here in Morgantown as well. As most of you know, College game day was here, and you can see all the people camping out the night before. It was CRAZY.Saturday brought more soccer and soccer pictures for Isaac. Isaac gets frustrated easily and wonders why some people are so good on his team. I keep telling him it's because they have played before and they practice a lot. If he wanted to be good at soccer all he has to do is practice. Somehow he doesn't quite get my wisdom though
My good friend had her baby this week, and I was so excited to meet the little guy. Isn't he just precious? There really is nothing sweeter then a fresh from Heavenly Father newborn. I got to hold and cuddle with him for a while. Glad I can steal other people's babies!
Saturday, while Macey napped and Jacob watched football, I took Loraya and Isaac to see The Lion King in the theatre with our friends the Curtis(s). I remember seeing this movie with my sister Kristie and brother-in-law Dave when I was around a sophomore in high school when it first came out. I just love the music and the message of this movie. I actually played a clip of the movie for my Young Women lesson on Sunday.
Big news!! Yes, that is Macey in big girl underwear! I started potty training with Macey on Friday. We've had our ups and downs. She does pretty well now with going on the potty, and she always tells me when she has to poop. (YAY!!) I know she is a bit young, but she just was so interested and seemed so ready. We are making progress, so I'll keep at it as long as my patience holds up. She looks so cute in her little princess underwear with her little bum hanging out!
Friday night we had a ward activity up at Chestnut Ridge Park. We just LOVE our ward, and are so lucky to have these people in our lives! Swinging, eating, and a little football playing was done.
More soccer.
On the to do list for tomorrow?
1. Grocery shop for the week (Sam's Club and Giant Eagle)
2. Take Isaac to the doctor (he has warts and a rash that need to be looked at...TMI??)
3. Clean downstairs bathroom! bleh
4. Vaccum upstairs
5. Make dinner
6. Take Isaac to Soccer practice
7. Family Home Evening/ Family scripture study
8. Watch RS broadcast from Saturday night!
.......I'm sure I'm missing things...




6 comments:
sounds like a great list of things to accomplish! I have to make lists everyday or I go crazy or forget something important!
I am always so impressed with all the fun things you find time to do along with your busy, crazy, schedule! good for you!
You've had all sorts of adventures, and looks like you are going to have more fun today! ;) I actually wish I could do house stuff today... I am having a bit of volunteer-remorse and wishing I hadn't signed up to spend Mondays at the elementary library again this year. But... I am lazy, and it is good to have a firm commitment to do some service every week, haha. Have a fun day.
Wow, Julia. You better save some adventures for when I come out next month.
So did you get it all done???...your list?? Amazing if you did! :) But lists are good and I find even if I don't quite get everything done I stay more focused and get waaaaay more done than I would otherwise.
You are a busy, busy woman. And good for you for getting Macey trained so early. I had my doubts sometimes about Anya being accident-free by kindergarten!
I got my list allll done, plus I cleaned the bathroom on our main floor and vaccumed on the main floor. Buuut, today is way less productive. I try and get in a lot on Monday since I have Sonora today. Love reading everyones comments! :)
Post a Comment