Monday, July 11, 2011

a week that went by too fast!

Jacob's week off went by entirely too fast. The good news is he only has 2 weeks left until he has a whole month off of school!! Yay!!


Our big trip that we did while Jacob was off was going to Idlewild with the kids. It is a 125 year old amusement park! It is also voted number 1 kids park in the world! Needless to say, to was very cool and the kids can't wait to go back.

Inside the park they had a 'soak zone.' Tons of waterslides, wavepool, kids area to splash around in. This was the funnest part of the day for me, but unbelievably crowed! Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of the kids while there...Macey kept me busy! :)



I had to document this! Isaac went of this ride!! Can't you believe it?? He's totally gotten so brave and willing to try more things. Very proud of him! I think this was his least favorite ride, but I was impressed that he was willing to go on!


Macey was a doll. Totally ridiculous while waiting in line to get on rides, but LOVED going on them.


As you can tell Macey loves to hold still and get her picture taken as well!


Alpine slide...Macey Loved this!


We had to go on the tea cups a few different times. She loved getting 'dizzzy.'


This is the oldest wooden roller coaster out there! No joke!


Story book village.


We also have spent a lot of time at the pool this summer!







Macey is a crazy person in the water! She is NOT afraid to do ANYTHING. I really can't ever take my eyes off her for a second. People are always asking me how old she is and can't believe she's not even 2 yet. She is a fearless little thing!



Fourth of July!!





Waiting for the fireworks...the kids complained how long it took to wait...but they loved the fireworks. Especially Macey. She was clapping her hands and yelling 'yay!' everytime a firework would burst in the sky. So cute!





In the morning we went up to Chestnut Ridge Park. They have sand to get dirty in, water to get wet in and a slide to slide down on....what more could kids ask for??


Loraya and Isaac were making a home for the Salamanders.






This is a bit old, but had to at least document that the kids loved swim lessons! Loraya is becoming a good swimmer and Isaac continues to try and keep up with his big sister.



Phew. I did it.... I kinda updated the blog. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

You are so brave to take three little ones to that big amusement park -- but it looks like it was well appreciated!
I just can't believe how big your kids are... can't wait to see you all SOON! :)

Linda Toolson said...

Looks like everyone is having such a fun time. Macey looks like such a little imp!

Like everyone else, I am getting excited for the reunion.

Shareen said...

I've been thinking about you guys with all the talk of the national heat wave. Your outings look fun!

Unknown said...

you always have so many activities going on. my kids would be jealous!
so many cute pictures. I love the one of loraya and issac at the park with his arm around her. very cute. and of course macey is adorable as usual. . .and getting big too!

HeidiB said...

Looks like tons of fun. I wanna come too!

Jaime said...

Looks like so far July has been a very busy month for you as well. Love that you went to that amusement park, I actually read about it a while back in the Family Fun magazine. I can tell by all those smiles, and wiggles in the pictures that the kids loved every minute of it. Swim lessons...just added to my "to do" list to find lessons for Truman.

Jaime said...

p.s. your kids are so dang cute, and Isaak's tan is out of this world perfect.

The Terrell Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having fun without us! What's that about ;)