Friday, June 24, 2011

June Celebrations

Well, our month of celebrations has come to a close!
Birthdays, Anniversary and Father's Day!

I'll start with our Anniversary! 10 years! I'm so lucky to be married to my best friend whom I love more and more as time goes on. That cute husband of mine surprised me with tickets to see WICKED in September!! I was so excited I started crying!!


Jacob got Mario Kart and some new socks! Now he can stop stealing my running socks! :)


As most of you are aware Jacob is a HUGE Kings fan. All he wanted to do for his birthday was watch the NBA draft. Who else is going to be following the Kings now that Jimmer is on the team??


Since Jacob and I are both trying to shed some unwanted weight, we opted for strawberry shortcake for his birthday cake. No ice cream, still really good. Wish we had strawberries from the fruit stand in Loomis, CA to top with our angel food cake!

This pic is from the beginning of the month, but still wanted to document that Loraya graduated from first grade! What a sweet, sweet girl!

This girl is pretty sweet too!

8 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

You have had quite a month for celebrations. We thought of Jacob on his birthday and hope he received our card.

Maybe we will become King's fans now. We hoped he would go to the Jazz, but this this make you and Jacob happy.

Linda Kelly said...

What a wonderful month of celebrations. The strawberry shortcake looks so good. We are thrilled with the Kings pick and hope it will stir up some fans for the team. We might have to go and watch them this next year!

Shareen said...

What cute girls you have! And your reaction to your birthday gift is perfect. Is it too much to ask for tears of happiness every single time I give a gift to anyone?

Shannon said...

June is such a fun month at your house! When Jimmer went to the King's, we thought we heard Jacob cheering all the way in Manson... ;)

becky said...

strawberry shortcake sounds goooood! Jealous of your wicked tickets, I saw it just recently but would love to see it again!! Busy times....

Unknown said...

oh, you are going to LOVE wicked!! Jacob knew just the right thing to get :)
I know we will be following the Kings now. . . might even have to get a JIMMER jersey !!
glad you had such great celebrations.

HeidiB said...

I love the kids' picture on the top of the blog. Love the coordinating yellow and navy.

Jaime said...

awesome celebrations & gifts. I want to see Wicked, I have the soundtrack, and love it. Enjoy seeing it again. What a fun month of celebrating.