Tuesday, June 14, 2011

32

I'm 32! Mom asked me if I've stopped counting birthdays yet, and really it's not a big deal to me yet. I don't feel 32! That's what matters right?


We've been busy! And all these pictures are out of order...but, I'm too lazy to fix them.

First of all as most of you know, i finished my first half marathon a few weeks ago! I was happy with my time of 2:12:49. I will know better what to expect next time, yes there will be a next time for sure!

I've been loving having the kids home from school and enjoying the beautiful hot summer weather.


We've been eating a lot of ice cream for sure!


I had the perfect birthday! My friends Sharleen and Alicia had me and the kids over for lunch. I'm so lucky to have such wonderfully amazing friends here in Morgantown! It makes being away from family so much easier.


Jacob got home a bit early from school. What I really wanted to do was go to the rec center and run.
So that's what we did! It was nice to go as a family, drop the kids off at the kids club, and enjoying running next to Jacob on the treadmill.


After working out we just went and grabbed some quick dinner at Chick-fila. Yes, I know I'm totally in love with that place! :)


Jacob got me these beautiful roses, my other birthday present was getting my hair cut and colored. I went dark again as you can see. I wish there was a bit more blond, but I still like it.


Guess what we found under the slip n slide?? I'm surprised that Isaac would pick it up! He is kinda cute though!


And I've been meaning to post a picture of our vinyl forest in our dinning nook! Don't you love it?? It's so fun.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia - I love your hair! And the forest! And that your favorite way to spend your birthday is on the treadmill! Mostly, I love you. :) Happy Birthday!

Linda Toolson said...

You look amazing. I'm so glad you had a happy day.

Linda Kelly said...

What can I say to the most wonderful daughter in law around??? You are so darn cute with that new hair cut and color. Alexis got her hair cut while she was here and she looks almost exactly like you do!! How great is that! The forest looks amazing and I hope you love looking at it each and every day you are in the kitchen! So glad you had a wonderful day doing what you wanted to do. Now it will be Jacobs turn to have a birthday. Another run on the treadmill?? LUVS

becky said...

You look super cute and I don't think 32 is a big deal either! LOL, I am kinda thinking 45 is though.....but anyway sounds like you had a fun day and are enjoying your summer so far, we are still waiting for summer to get here (weather has been a little cooler than usual)My last hair appt. I went darker and got bangs too :) great minds think alike

Unknown said...

you look so beautiful!
happy late birthday to you! and good for you for going running. . . i don't know if I would have done the same. . . well maybe :)
love ya

McArthur Family said...

32 looks good on you!!!

Shareen said...

Oh, to be 32 again! It's all easy birthdays until you hit 39. That picture of Isaac with the frog is a classic I think. I see that in his HS graduation photo montage video.

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

Love your hair!! You are so cute. Happy late birthday. You are so good for exercising on your birthday!!!