
I love the blurry photo of the kids trying to find the easter eggs. The food was yummy as well!
This is the best picture I got of Macey on Easter Sunday. Loraya threw up the night before, so I stayed home with her from church.

Isaac was very excited about the little Mario figurines!

Macey's easter basket.....

Loraya showing off her treats.

Isn't he handsome??
The easter bunny left a basket for Jacob too! :)
That brings us to today...
The WVU farm.

Macey loved the baby pigs and I think Isaac was just happy to have his Mommy and little sister with him on his school field trip.
4 comments:
Macey looks so grown up. Her hair is adorable. I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter. We missed you this year, but you didn't miss much here with all the rain.
It is fun to see all your pictures. Kids (big kids too) all love Easter.
We will have Macey in our prayers for tomorrow.
You have such ADORABLE kids! And you always seem to be doing something fun with friends.
I miss chaperoning field trips.
what a great Easter Bunny you had...he kinda missed our house haha
Post a Comment