Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Party Time!

I'm so excited to post about Loraya's 7th birthday party!



First, a HUGE thank you to Linda and Christy for their hard work of planning, organizing, envisioning, and creating this party! It was beyond cute!! THANK YOU! I could have NEVER done this on my own.





I loved the way everything turned out. One of my favorite things was the cake pops we made. They were so yummy and so fun. Loraya loved helping with all the party preparations.








I loved the paper laterns with the cut out of the butterflies glued on them. How fun are the colors too?? I love the yellow, pink and orange!







Here are a few pics of Loraya's actual birthday. She says her favorite gift was baby alive. I think Macey's favorite gift was the baby stroller. Isaac's favorite gift was a new Wii game, Super Mario Brother's Party 8. You've met Isaac right?? Totally and completely obsessed with Super Mario Brothers. I told him the night before Loraya's birthday what lo's presents were and he was so excited he couldn't sleep the night before. In fact, he actually was up ALL night throwing up. Yay. Fun.

>




Loraya chose Cheddar's for her birthday dinner.








Everything ready for party guests. Sorry the lighting is weird, I hope you get the picture of how cute everything was!





The food table was the cutest thing ever. Everything was displayed so creatively.







The guest arrived and had a yummy lunch of butterfly cheese sandwiches, jello cups, veggies with ranch dip, popcorn, and pink lemonaid.


The party continues as the girls got to decorate flip flops to take home.




There was a hula hoop contest as well as pinata! Fun!!




More bad news, can you believe that Linda had to miss the party because she got the stomach flu??!! Totally aweful. So after all her hard work, she missed the party and seeing the excitment and joy on all the kids faces.



I can't thank Linda and Christy enough. They've set the bar very high for Macey's and Isaac's next party! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Julia, your MIL is so creative! The food table and the decorations could be right out of Mathew Mead - lovely! Loraya looks so sweet and happy. The bar has definitely been set very high for Kelly parties!

Sarah said...

Wow! What a great party. Can you send Linda my way around August?? so cute.