Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Girl Scout cookies are here!


Right when I am committing to losing weight again...perfect timing.

I wanted to show a little peek at the value scrapbooks that we have the girls at New Beginnings a few weeks ago.


This book is pretty plain, most of them have more 'bling' and other this and thats to jazz it up a bit.

Did I just use the word 'jazz'?


Thanks to my bargain hunting good friend...I now own a Circut!

I've been experimenting with mine and made a few name banners to hang in Loraya's and Isaac's room. It's a work in progress.....

I'm so thankful to have good health restored at our house! and Not need any of these anymore!i

Isaac is now off antibiotics and Macey is still taking the 'pink stuff' for the next few days. She has gotten so much better at taking the medicine. I don't need to pin her down and force down the medicine anymore...thank goodness!!


Since watching the 25th anniversary of Les Miz on PBS, I've been obsessed once again! I loved the concert and was moved to tears many times. Here is one of my favorites..One Day More.



I was disappointed by Nick Jonas's performance. While he has a very nice voice and is cute to look at, he lacked the emotion and maturity I love about Maurias.

6 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Oh my gosh those machines are the best...welcome to happiness! And I can't wait for the cookies (even though I too am on a diet, there are some things I will make room for)I just hope Sid and your husband don't eat them all in Tahoe;)

Shareen said...

Do you guys have to preorder, and then go back again and deliver? We now get the cookies to carry around so we don't have to deal with orders. If you're selling door-to-door, get out ASAP. There's a ton of competition. And I agree about Marius. I loved getting one song with Michael Ball (I think that's his name). The Jonas Bro. had no ability to belt.

Julia Kelly said...

Shareen, yes we only do preordering. Now I get to go around and collect money. Fun.

Kristie said...

I agree with Marius also. He was OK. but comparing him to Michael Ball or any of the other cast members. .. he just didn't compare. I am glad I don't have girl scout cookies to deal with!

Shannon said...

1 - very glad to hear that everyone is well again; you have had a long haul!
2 - totally jealous of the crikut, love the idea for the "value album"
3 - those cookies look yum... but it is probably just as well that I didn't live close enough to order any from you or the Eberles, as I am also having to recommit, grrr
4 - LOVED the Les Miz performance, but missed the traditional stage setting. And I actually liked the JoBro... I've always thought they were a bit goofy, so seeing him perform something of this caliber raised my opinion of him. :)

becky said...

Wow a lot to post and comment on- first off you did use the word jazz haha, second I would eat a box of cookies myself so I am not going to even allow myself the opportunity, third I would LOOOOVVVVEEE to have a crikit (or however you spell it) and fourth glad everyone is healthy, phew! Oh and last but not least I agree with both you and Shannon on the Jonas Bro. he wasnt as good as some but it was nice to see him branch out, ok then have a great date! :)