We had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Kentucky with Josh, Alexis and family. There were high lights: still loosing 2 pounds last week, playing games, shopping, and enjoying time with family. And low lights: deciding to go to ToyRUs on Thursday night, and Macey not sleeping.
BUT, I have to say real quick that Josh GOT IN TO DENTAL SCHOOL! I can't say how happy I am for them and their family. I'm a bit emotional writing this post and remember the feelings of relief and happiness just a short year ago when Jacob got his acceptance letter in the mail. We love you guys, no one deserves this more!!
pictures to follow later.....
6 comments:
We should call for a national holiday for Josh today!! What a great birthday present for him and his family this month. Glad you had a wonderful time in KY and live close enough to visit once in awhile.
What wonderful news for them. Persistence had paid off for both Josh and Jacob .
Congrats to Josh - that is great news! And congrats to you for managing to lose two pounds over Thanksgiving/vacation. :)
WOW - to both, losing 2 pounds and Josh's acceptance into dental school!
Is there a story about Toys R Us you're not sharing?
We are so excited as well. It still seems like its may not be real. I'm waiting for the letter in the mail. But I agree, Toys R Us was definately NOT worth it, but I'm sure a coat would have helped the situation, none of us were expecting to stand out in the freezing rain for an hour and then wait 2 hours to make our purchases. I'm grateful for you guys coming, even tho they babies were up a lot at night. I hope that Macey is sleeping better now for you, and congrats on losing the 2 pounds even tho we never made it to the gym.
Post a Comment