Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tis the season

Hello! Don't you love this time of year? I am enjoying reading Christmas stories with my kids and watching movies like Elf, Frosty the Snowman and Charlie Brown's Christmas!

Just a side note, if you really want to see a few pictures of Thanksgiving, head on over to my sister in law's blog. She great at taking pictures, and you can read why ToyRUs was such a nightmare of an experience for all involved. Just click on the sidebar on Josh and Alexis's blog :)


For the few of you that aren't on facebook, (mom, dad, and Becky!) I thought it was cool you could put this together. All my status updates through out the year.



I also posted this on facebook, but it still makes me laugh so hard I had to share it on the blog as well. Isaac asks me the other day, "Mom, is this what baby Jesus really looks like?"



Tree! I was so excited to get the decorations out and do the tree. The kids were excited to help.

And finally, gymnastics is over until January. I must say I'm glad for the break. Macey is a handful, to put it nicely, and I'm glad to have one evening that we don't have to be out running around.

One of her favorite spots while Loraya and Isaac would do their gymnastics thing.




stretching.... (you can see Isaac in the background)



bending....
The kids really had fun, and are excited to do it again in January.

4 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Tree looks great! The gymnastics was always a treat for Kandis and your kids look like they are liking it too! I love the baby Jesus question. Why yes Isaac, Jesus looks just like this. He was born with a full beard! Hee Hee Hee. Have a great time in Utah with family. Travel safe!

Linda Toolson said...

Kids look like they belong in gymnastics. Maybe in runs in Jacob's family.

becky said...

I wish I was still that flexible, now it just looks painful! I love what Isaac said about your wooden baby Jesus...what a funny guy :)

Shannon said...

Love your status update... I think if I did one of those, it would only have about four comments, haha. And I empathize with your happy feelings about a break from gymnastics... I wish we could have a break from basketball, and I don't have any younger kids to tote around! Nights at home are precious this time of year.