"As we cultivate a grateful attitude, we are more likely to be happy and spiritually strong. We should regularly express our gratitude to God for the blessings He gives us and to others for the kind acts they do for us."
With this in mind, once a day for the month of November I will be thanking Heavenly Father for all he has blessed our family with. Some blessings are small, some are big...but I believe we must be grateful for what we have.... if we expect to be blessed continually.
Day 1:
With this in mind, once a day for the month of November I will be thanking Heavenly Father for all he has blessed our family with. Some blessings are small, some are big...but I believe we must be grateful for what we have.... if we expect to be blessed continually.
Day 1:
Fall Season
There is no place more beautiful then Morgantown in the fall. Looking at the beauty around me is testimony that God lives and loves us! We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful world!
I dream of living on that house on the hill.
running in the leaves.
Join me in doing this during for the month of November!! Leave me a comment so I can check your blog!
7 comments:
i think i just might try it too
kristen
I love it!! I think I will also somehow incorporate this into my home. Like a gratitude board where we can post what we are grateful for.
What a wonderful idea! I know the prophet has told us to be more grateful and in the book Snow Rising one of the axiums (sp?) is gratitude. We can all be more grateful for everything in our lives. Thanks
We started a family gratitude journal in 2003 - every day (or most days) in November, we write down what each family member is thankful for that day. Writing out our blessings - on paper or laptop - shows us how very, very blessed we are. If I can stay on top of things, I will let you know what we are appreciating. :) Love your gorgeous pics!
Great idea, Julia. I'll try to be good about this idea on my blog.
Gorgeous countryside.
what a great idea! love the leaves. ..and expecially cute little macey.
Post a Comment