Not only do we live in a beautiful world, we live in a free country! Thank you to everyone that has fought and still fights for us to have the freedom we enjoy today.
What a great thing to be thankful for! I voted about a week ago; we have mail-in ballots. :) And I am embracing you challenge! I have been missing the 365 project this year, and realized this is a "30" project... just have to get back in the habit of taking my camera with me every day!
1 comment:
What a great thing to be thankful for! I voted about a week ago; we have mail-in ballots. :) And I am embracing you challenge! I have been missing the 365 project this year, and realized this is a "30" project... just have to get back in the habit of taking my camera with me every day!
Post a Comment