Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 18-22




I used to prefer diet pepsi, but lately have been reaching for diet coke. Whichever soda it is, I'm thankful for it! hahaha Especially to cure those 3:00 in the afternoon blues.




Friday Jacob and I went and saw Harry Potter. It was fantastic! I'm thankful for date nights with my husband. They don't happen as often as I would like!


Saturday I was thankful to spend some fun one-on-one time with Isaac. Macey being the exception, I don't get to spend time alone with Loraya and Isaac. Jacob stayed home with Lo and Macey while I took Isaac to a birthday party. I'm thankful for that time we got to spend just him and I.

Sunday my parents celebrated their 48th wedding anniversary! I'm thankful for that marriage and the example of a loving, happy marriage!



Yesterday I went for a run on the river trail in my shorts and tshirt! It was that warm! I'm thankful for a beautiful place to exercise.


6 comments:

Linda Toolson said...

I hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving with Josh and family.

becky said...

I am still loyal to diet pepsi (ha) and I can't believe it's warm enough there to run outside, in SHORTS! must be nice...

Shareen said...

I'm glad you've finally seen the light :)

That looks like a great trail. Lucky you.

Shannon said...

Love HP! And your parents. :) It is hard to imagine being able to run in shorts right now....

Unknown said...

no running in shorts for me!! greatful for my indoor treadmill with this COLD weather!

kelsey and murray said...

i am a total diet pepsi girl too! i need to get motivated to start running again. hmmmm...