Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 17

I'm thankful for...


NOT Oprah..haha
Not that I don't like Oprah....
Anyways,
Isn't this a good surprise face? That is what I'm thankful for...fun, unexpected surprises.
  • Loraya has spelling homework every night. We use her spelling words to make sentences. Blah blah blah...It is always a bit of a pain. The other day I asked her to start on her spelling homework. She sat down and did it! I didn't even have to ask twice!! And whats even better is I didn't even have to help her...only had to make a few spelling corrections. Like she spelled the word 'student' stoodnit. :)
  • Isaac hates getting dressed. This morning when it was time to get dressed for school he happily went up stairs and did it all by himself. No complaints and it wasn't even a terribly mismatched outfit either.
  • Jacob has another loooong week of tests and tons of studying. (it's almost friiiday though!!) I haven't seen him much. He leaves early and usually doesn't come home until past 11 at night. Last night as I was starting dinner...in walks Jacob!! What a fun surprise to have your husband home for dinner.
  • Sunshine when the forecast says 80% chance for rain.
  • Macey sleeping in until 7:30 this morning.
I could go on and on.
What fun surprises have you had lately??

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are all happy surprises! Finding out that Wenatchee has a party supply store after despairing of ever finding the right color of pink napkins for YW in Excellence yesterday was a pretty nice surprise for me. :)

becky said...

good surprises are fun! I can't think of any particular good surprises in the last couple days, not that my days have been bad, just nothing fun and expected :)

Unknown said...

nothing really fun and surprising here (same as becky, not bad, just not surprising) . . . glad you can find fun things to be happy about!