Over 13 states.
Happy to be home again!
I have much to blog about, as you can imagine. But, I need to first start out blogging about swim lessons before we left.
Loraya doing a front float.
It was worth the money, the kids learned some good basic skills and afterward we were able to stay and swim for free. We would pack our lunch and stay most of the day.
This picture is funny to me because Isaac was so hesitant while we was in swim lessons. This pictures he's telling his swim teacher to move closer before he was willing to jump in the pool. I'll just say that the kids have made huge progress since then.
Typical of Loraya she put her whole heart and soul into her swim lessons. She took everything very seriously and made lots of friends in her class. She was always so excited to go to the pool and never wanted to leave when it was time to head home.
And typical of Isaac he never wanted to go to swim lessons and said it was boring. He often would wander over to me during lessons and said he wanted to go home. He always asked about 50 times at least when we were leaving and when could we go home.
I had a great time talking with the other moms there and enjoyed it especially when Macey decided to take a nap in her stroller. Nothing is more joyfull then a sleeping baby! (espically one as active as Macey!)
....Lots more blogging to come.....
3 comments:
So glad you made it back safely. You had an amazing journey. We loved having you here.
Isaac and Anya are sooo related.
Haha I was totally going to make the comment Shareen left. Joe was right in there with them at that age!
Post a Comment