A quick trip to Temple Square while in Utah. I love the beauty and the peace while being there with my family.

We had the opportunity to talk to our kids about how blessed we are to have temples.

We are blessed to be together forever.

We are blessed to be reminded about the hardship of constructing the Salt Lake City Temple.....40 years of hardship!

We are blessed to be reminded of Christ. It is only through him we can truly and completely be happy while on this earth.

We are blessed to be reverent and ponder how we can be a little better each day.

I am blessed being a mom to these three.

I am blessed being married to Jacob.
We are blessed.
2 comments:
The temple grounds are so beautiful and peaceful, even with 3 laughing kiddos! You gotta love the faces in the Tabernacle. One day they will get it!
I love to read your testimony when you share it on your blogs. I miss hearing your testimony. Love you!
Post a Comment