I remember the drive from Colorado to Utah as one of the hardest drives, but I can't pin point why. Most likely the kids were difficult and I believe they had extremely over active bladders this day. But, for sure one of the highlights from the drive was the prairie dogs we met at a rest stop somewhere in WY.
They were friendly little guys! They would just walk right up to you and say 'hello.'
They were pretty cute.
Did you know they liked cheezits??
For some reason the little guys loved Isaac. You have to watch the whole thing...the ending is pretty funny.
4 comments:
I was starting to worry they were going to cart Isaac away a la the "bad nut" scene in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. I love Loraya's girly skirt & hair.
good to have something to laught about when you are on a long drive!
That was very cute! I thought he was going to get attacked too by the growing number of them that were surrounding him! I am sure they must be used to lots of travelers with snacks!
I just love this video! It is amazing how friendly they are to the kids but I am sure the food had something to do with it. Isaac is really brave to stand there and watch so many of them gang up on him! Just have to laugh at that one.
Post a Comment