Macey will:
- give kisses
- waves bye-bye
- has 6 teeth
- mastered going up and down stairs
- crawling at warp speed
- stands by herself
- points
- claps
- knows where her nose and teeth are
- hates to have her hair done
- the more tired she is the crazier she becomes
- still not sleeping through the night...suggestions are more then welcome!!
- poor thing has had a million ear infections, going to see an ENT about the possibility of tubes in her ears
We love you pookie lou!!!
5 comments:
so fun!
I just love her hair.
Summer's 10 months yesterday, time is going by way too fast!!!
I'm surprised she doesn't like getting her hair done because it always looks so cute!! My co-worker's daughter got tubes a few weeks ago, now one is plugged and she has to have it replaced. The surgery was easy and she did just fine with no problems after.
becky
Her grandma thinks she is pretty amazing!
Sorry about the ear infections and not sleeping.
Happy 11 months! I hope the ent is able to help her out; earaches are no fun. Obviously, I have no helpful advice about getting kids to sleep through the night.
(As an aside, It is so funny to see "pookie lou" on your blog - did you know that is the exact same nickname we call Bronte - even the spelling?)
she makes me smile!
Post a Comment