word...
beautiful!
Or
breathtaking...
or
amazing...
I'm so glad we went up to Zions for the morning. I am now determined to hike Angels Landing....maybe at Christmas?? Any takers??
The kids were great! We did 3 small hikes. Emerald Pool hike, Weeping Rock and River Walk Trail.
Just a few pictures... Can't wait to go back again at Christmas and do a few of the more challenging hikes sans kiddos.
6 comments:
Love your new hair! I haven't done the hike up Angels Landing in forever, it's so tough. Good luck with that one! Looks like you all are having so much fun!
Paul would do Angels Landing with you... the rest of us will go to the lookout before the chain! :)
p.s. -you look great, Julia!
Love Zions Park! Love all the pictures of you guys enjoying it. And I'll do Angels with you. Just to warn you, I always mildly freak out, but I've managed to push through and make it to the end anyway a couple of times.
I really want to do angels landing as well. . . without my kids, of course. I would bring Luke. . . but no one else. Glad you had a great time!
It looks like so much fun, and your hair looks adorable!
I did angel's landing with Sid before we were married! A really tall place to make-out with your boyfriend or husband!! Good times! You look great and amazing with the whole fam and I hope you have a safe trip home in a few days.
Post a Comment