est. 2001
Too funny not to share.
some people are just so clever. :) very cute.
okay J, that was hilarious! Thanks for the big laugh, I'm totally posting this on my blog too. Hope you don't mind.
love it!
I invented the swagger wagon with my big full size Ford Econoline. That's how we roll!!!
very cute! i have to admit I am glad to be at a stage to not need any sort of "swagger wagon"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
some people are just so clever. :) very cute.
okay J, that was hilarious! Thanks for the big laugh, I'm totally posting this on my blog too. Hope you don't mind.
love it!
I invented the swagger wagon with my big full size Ford Econoline. That's how we roll!!!
very cute! i have to admit I am glad to be at a stage to not need any sort of "swagger wagon"
Post a Comment