Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Quote of the day went to....

Loraya!

'I wish I had my own phone!'

WHAT?

Jacob's response:
'Loraya, mommy and daddy don't even have their own phone!!'

We've been busy! I wish I could post all my pictures and tell you all about it.
But,
My blog has reached it's limit picture wise. It won't let me download any more pictures! Dumb!

So, I may start a new blog....or never post another picture again....

I'll post the address on this blog and you can follow me to my brand new shiny blog.

Has this happened to anyone else??

And, btw, If I hear Loraya cough one more time I might lose my mind!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

There is a limit to how many pictures you can post? REALLY? Never heard of that before - that stinks!
And I am so sorry the Eternal Cough is visiting your home. Definitely feel your pain on that one!

Shareen said...

My kids have phone envy too. Which is weird, because they hate talking on the phone, don't know how to text, and am pretty sure are unaware of photo & music features.

Unknown said...

Loraya would probably do better with a phone than we do. We are definitely technology challenged. I can't even remember my cell phone number.

HeidiB said...

Your cousin, Heidi, here. Beware, you posted your blog address on Facebook - now I can see pictures of your cute kids! I'd love to drive by your childhood home one day and shed a nostalgic tear for you! My blog is ahcbaird.blogspot.com if you want to see pictures of my little guys.

Unknown said...

i have never heard of the picture thing either. . . what do we do about that??

hope loraya gets feeling better. . .