Monday, March 29, 2010

Rotten Egg

I hope you don't think that I'm always criticizing Isaac. It's quite the opposite. I find his behavior and quirky habits (usually) quite amusing.

But,

He is a sweet, sweet boy. (when he wants to be)


Like tonight.

I was going to be the last one up the stairs, hence the title 'Rotten Egg' would be given to me. As Isaac approached the last step he stopped, then turned around and waited for me. He then says,
'Mommy, I don't want you to be the rotten egg.'
He then grabs my hand, and we take the last step together.



You can obviously see that I fixed the problem temporarily with the picture business. I'll continue to upload pictures until it says I can't. Then I'll worry about it again. Although I do think it is dumb there is a limit to how many pictures you can post.
OK
Lets move on...

A few weeks back Jacob had the day off work and the weather was unbelievable. So, we headed up to Pittsburgh to the Zoo.
Shorts! Yes, my very white legs made their debut this days as well.
The bad thing about it being so nice out was that everyone in the greater Pittsburgh area thought it was a good idea to visit the Zoo as well. AND we found out once we got there that it was FREE Zoo day. Oh brother! Yes, there were an insane amount of people there!!


We couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to Primanti Brothers! OH. SO. GOOD!! Best, most unhealthiest sandwiches you'll ever eat! :) But, if you visit Pittsburgh, you must try these sandwiches, they really are amazing!


Yes, those are french fries on the sandwich.


Macey girl is branching out her eating and now enjoying baby food.




It sure is messy! Nursing is so easy, mess free and quick! But, I know she needs to start having other things in her diet besides milk. She doesn't want much to do with the rice cereal, but likes the fruit and vegetables.


I LOVE this apron!

Isn't it so cute?? No, I didn't make it. My friend Kim made it for all the Young Women leaders in our ward and her ward for New Beginnings.

I have already made some tasty treats and yummy dinner in style wearing this darling apron. I'm so mad at myself for not taking a single picture when we had New Beginnings.

Oh well, moving on to Easter Egg Hunt.
It is beyond me why they had the community Easter egg hunt so dang early!! It was FREEZING! The kids still had fun despite the cold.


Kandis made the cute ear warmer Loraya is wearing!



Waiting.....



Freezing!
As you can see from Macey's runny nose all the kids have been battling colds, coughs and fevers. Yes, even little Macey. Everyone is on the mend, but Macey has more teeth coming in...so it's hard to tell what's from a cold and what's from her teething.
FINISHED! Did you make it all the way to the end of the post?
I didn't even blog about:
The Young Women sleep over that I had at my house.
The Young Women's New Beginnings (I guess I mentioned it)
Lunch Bunch with Loraya
WVU in the final four!!
Macey rolling all over the place. (I foresee crawling in the near future!)
Today was the first day of Spring Break as well. It's so nice to have Loraya home!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

So fun to get caught up with you! I am glad that you figured out a way to load more pics, because I just can't get enough of your cutey-patooty kids. I, too, wish you guys were spending your Spring break in SG! And that was just tooo sweet of Isaac; isn't it funny the things kids take to heart?

Linda Toolson said...

Wow, what a post. You have been very busy. It's great to see all your pictures and catch up.

Jaime said...

Sounds like lots of excitement at your house. So sweet that Isaac waited for you & took your hand, so you weren't the rotten egg. That apron is darling, I just love the print, and the style she wrote your name in.

Linda Kelly said...

I am so glad you got to post some pictures. I don't think there is a limit on pictures in your blog just a limit on how many you can post on one posting. If your settings are really high for your pictures then you can't even do very many at one time. But who am I to tell anyone about anything to do with technology!! So sweet about Isaac and fun pictures at the zoo. You have been so busy with YW and all the fun that goes with that. What a blessing to have great YW and leaders to bond with in WV. And of course GO Mountaneers!! That town will explode if they go all the way!

Mike and Christy said...

Oh what a sweet boy Isaac is. Love to see pics of the fam and know what's happening across the country with you guys. I remember those sandwiches and I can attest they are wonderful. I miss CP Dough's calzones too! (i think thats what it is called)

Shareen said...

Lots of cute pictures. I like the natural look Pittsburgh's zoo seems to have. Love Loraya's hair. Macey even looks cute with a runny nose! You guys have been busy!