Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day : 1






School was canceled yesterday, and we all awaited the impending snow storm. I thought it silly to cancel school when it rained all day long. But, the snow did come and I've never seen snow like this before! I'll have to take pictures today.
To pass time we made sugar cookies and got some red box movies.
Did I mention it is still snowing outside??

5 comments:

Shareen said...

I'm interested to hear how much snow you've got.

Jaime said...

the cookies look good, and so do your kiddos. Great way to pass the time. I look forward to seeing pictures of your snow, it's been all over the news around here. Hey, is the Washing DC South mission part of your church boundaries? do you have sister missionaries? you can email me at ajlee97atcomcastdotnet

Linda Kelly said...

Those cookies look good! That is a great thing to do on a cold snowy day. Let us know how much you end up getting in the snow department.

Linda Toolson said...

I thought about making cookies today as it rained hard here all day, and was not a day to be out and about. I didn't do it because Brian and I don't have anyone to help us eat them.

Can't wait to see your snow pictures.

Shannon said...

I was thinking about you guys every time the weather channel flashed by today...