Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going Private

I decided to make our blog private and will probably do it sometime next week.
If you want to keep up with us and see adorable pictures of Macey (and Loraya and Isaac are pretty cute as well), leave your email address below.

38 comments:

Mike and Christy said...

Make sure to add us to your list.

mjkelly83@yahoo.com

The Mortimer's said...

Add us too!

rhsdancer03@yahoo.com

mrn said...

I would love to make the list and keep following your family's adventures!

mrnorton@stanfordalumni.org

Amy D. said...

i know I'm a horrible commenter, but I'm a regular reader.

Amy D. said...

awesome....amydover@gmail.com

Shannon said...

hi Julia, definitely add us!

Linda Toolson said...

Don't forget to add your Mom.

riofisher said...

as a regular follower of your blog, feel free to add me to the list.

Fish
riofisher@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh add me!
redradioflyer@hotmail.com

Pamela said...

Add me, too! Love you guys!

pamelajnewell@yahoo.com

Jenner said...

me of course!

Lew said...

I love keeping up with you and your cute family!
lew1019@gmail.com

Leslie

Leslie said...

keep us posted!

lesashby@gmail.com

Erika said...

so many of my friends are going private this month because of some crazy stuff that has been going on (people looking at their blog from the UK, spending 2 hours looking at pictures of their children etc). Crazy! I"m thinking about doing it as well.
Add us to your list.
erikalouraineATgmailDOTcom

McArthur Family said...

dougyamber@yahoo.com

kelly said...

for sure I do!!
kellthorpe@gmail.com

chelsea said...

Our family loves reading about you guys and your super cute kids!

chelsea_haas@hotmail.com

Chelsea Haas & fam

Jaime said...

ajlee97atcomcastdotnet

Sarah said...

swebby79@hotmail.com

I'm thinking about going private too--let me know how you like it

Shareen said...

I'm sure you'd add me anyway, but just in case:

shareen.eberle@gmail.com

becky said...

beckyl@ncidata.com
I hate it when people go private! I understand but there have been some blogs I enjoy reading and then they go private. I know I'm not a psycho but I guess the world is full of them :)

Laurel said...

laurel.richardson@yahoo.com

Kristin Rose said...

kristinrose8@gmail.com

Nic & Kandis said...

kandiskelly@hotmail.com

Linda Kelly said...

Don't forget the grandparents!

mak@psyber.com

the straz fam said...

add me too!
jamilyne@hotmail.com

Travis and Teresa Wilson said...

tntwilson05@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I hope you have my email so add me to!

Megan & Alex said...

Hi there! You do not know be, but I am Amanda Jordans soon to be sister in law. I have become a regular reader of your blog and I would LOVE to be added to your list. But, if not that is fine. My feelings won't be hurt. But, if you decide to add me here is my e-mail

meganmousey@hotmail.com

Have a GREAT day!


Megan

Unknown said...

I love reading about the Kelly family...please add me to your list!

ashoach@gmail.com

Kyle Richardson said...

richardson0202@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

ric07024@byui.edu
dont forget elder richardson

Camille said...

Julia- Please add me to your list when you go private. Thanks Camille Dutson deLeon
deleonh@gmail.com

Brea Marie said...

Julia, Can you add me to your list?
mickeyssparkplug@yahoo.com

Thanks, Brea

Shumster said...

shum_fam@yahoo.com

LaSchelle said...

I love reading about your adventures... laschelle@gmail.com

Jenae said...

ooh ooh, glad I checked your blog, that would have been sad to be on the "outside".

jenaebeth@hotmail.com

Clint and Marga said...

Please add us to your list. We love watching your blog!!

clintondkelly@gmail.com