My mom is the person I strive to become. She is strong. She is strong spiritually, physically, mentally. I love her beyond words.
She is loved by not just myself and family; today in the mail packages, letters and flowers arrived from others to show their love and support. These next few months my mom and dad will need our prayers and support.
Today she starts chemotherapy. I hate cancer. Not only has my mom beaten breast cancer, she now has to beat non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. She will because she is strong.
I love you mom and I am so glad that kids and I were able to spend the last few weeks with you and dad.
5 comments:
I could just say ditto, ditto, ditto. Your mom really is the best; I am so blessed to be included with her "daughters" for eternity.
Wow! I'm so sorry you guys have to go through this. Cancer sucks!!!! We will be praying for you and thinking of you guys! Keep us posted on how things are going!!
Looks like you guys are having a fun time with them though. Give your kiddos hugs and kisses from us!
great thoughts, julia. glad you are there.
I agree 100% with your post!
Prayers are with your Mom at this time. Glad you were able to spend a good amount of time with your family. We will continue to keep her in our prayers. Loves!
Post a Comment