Looks like we will be here in Morgantown for another 4 years! Jacob got into dental school at WVU!
It has been an emotional day for our family. Jacob deserves this. I am so happy for him.
Thank you for all your prayers and support and not thinking we are crazy for keeping this up for so long.
Good-bye Target. Nice knowing ya!! :)
15 comments:
Felicidades! We are so happy for you guys.
I just read this on FB -- seriously, CONGRATULATIONS, guys!!!!!
WOOOOOHOOOOOO! Congrats to ALL of you!
Oh shoot, that wooohooo was from me - I didn't know B was signed in. She says wooohoooo, too! :)
Very cool.
We are so happy for you, but that hardly describes it.! Your patience paid off in a big way. I'm so glad Heavenly Father is looking out for you.
Congrats Bro! We are proud of you.
I am so thrilled for you. That really is an answer to prayer and it is very special.
Such wonderful news!
Time to buy the WVU T-shirts!! Can't hardly contain my enthusiasm. We could not be more thrilled with your letter of acceptance and know you will be a wonderful dentist to take over Sid's practice. We can finally make plans to retire!! Watch out wildlife! Let's all direct our thanks to our Heavenly Father for answering your prayers and direct more prayers in Josh's direction!
I am so happy for Jacob and the family! Looks like you can keep settling in to the WV way of life as you will now be there for another 4 years! Must feel good to finally have a completed direction. Amazing with one letter how your life can change in a big way. Smiles from ear to ear for you guys!!
congratulations!!
We are excited for you and Jacob as well! Sometimes dreams do come true...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are soooo happy for you. Good luck i all your coming classes.
WAHOOOO!!!
Post a Comment