My new toy! LOVE IT! It is the greatest thing ever to have a treadmill in the basement of our home. Have you seen how cold it is here??? NO way am I walking/running outside. I now watch Curb Appeal or the Today Show while I burn calories.
Clearance at Target. No, not the cute baby...but this cute new toy for Macey girl. I'm not sure who loves it more, Loraya and Isaac or Macey....
7 comments:
She looks so big in her new toy! And a treadmill for mom sure is happy. I might (note: MIGHT) actually be inclined to attempt running one of these days if it were so convenient. :)
Macey looks so happy to have a new toy to play with. I bet you will have to watch Isaac and Loraya and keep them from trying to play in it too!! The treadmill is wonderful to have in your home. So easy to just hop on and go for a walk. I hope you enjoy it for years to come!
We just got our treadmill back up and running again. It had been sitting in a corner disassembled gathering dust for the last several months! Now I have no excuse! Love the new background too!
Better take advantage of that Target discount while you can! Hey- and I hear Obama is going to allow people not to have to pay back their student loans, so live it up the next four years too!
hmmm... I think Macey's toy looks like the most fun :) (although I do wish we had a treadmill rather than having to go up to the workout room and share!)
i love having a treadmill to use at home! i know you do too!!
happy running. . . and macey is a doll, as always!
Macey is a beautiful little girl. I have seen some of the blessing pictures and she looks like a doll!
Post a Comment