i love the snow on the mountains, but it gives me so much anxiety to drive in! we havent gotten any as of yet... i hear its headed this way this week. Dang.
We were tracking your storm on the weather channel yesterday and thinking of you. It started snowing here last night, too. Probably an inch or so this morning; it is beautiful, but I sure hate for Kurt to have to cross the pass in it this afternoon.
I'm glad that we missed it. We're suppose to get our first snow this week, it shouldn't be much, but I'm glad to be leaving for warmer weather. We'll try to blow some up your way when we leave.
Winter is definatley here! We are supposed to be pretty cold this week, I think one day I saw on the news the low temp was 1 degree, great!! I never mind it too much in December cuz it feels kind of festive but I'm done after that :)
8 comments:
i love the snow on the mountains, but it gives me so much anxiety to drive in! we havent gotten any as of yet... i hear its headed this way this week. Dang.
We woke up to ice on the ground. the first big cold snap we have had. I should be grateful that is is not anything more than that! Drive carefully.
We were tracking your storm on the weather channel yesterday and thinking of you. It started snowing here last night, too. Probably an inch or so this morning; it is beautiful, but I sure hate for Kurt to have to cross the pass in it this afternoon.
I'm glad that we missed it. We're suppose to get our first snow this week, it shouldn't be much, but I'm glad to be leaving for warmer weather. We'll try to blow some up your way when we leave.
Winter is definatley here! We are supposed to be pretty cold this week, I think one day I saw on the news the low temp was 1 degree, great!! I never mind it too much in December cuz it feels kind of festive but I'm done after that :)
We just had a little taste of snow in October, but nothing else here yet. The picture of the kids is very cute.
that is about how it looks here today. . . but since we live up near the mouth of the canyon, we get gale-like winds too. . .brrrrr
Post a Comment