This was week three in my weight loss and I didn't lose any weight this week. Zero. Nothing. Zilch. That will just motivate me to lose more weight next week.
And to more important matters,
Please keep my mom in your prayers. My parents are coming home early from their mission on Thursday. My mom has a mass in her groin that needs to be surgically removed ASAP. We're hoping for the best case scenario: remove the mass and then they can return and finish their mission in a few months. We're hoping no additional treatment will be necessary. My mom is not a weak person. She is strong physically and spiritually. We are hoping visit my parents in a few weeks.
5 comments:
So sorry to hear you did not loose any weight. That means you will probably loose a big number next week. I was sorry to hear about your mother and know that the Lord is watching over her. She is a strong woman and will get through any trial that comes her way with her strong testimony. I hope you get a chance to be with her and she gets to meet Macey for the first time in person. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with her!
sorry about your mom--we will definitely pray for her. Hope everything is okay.
we'll keep her in our prayers
I hope that everything will go well and that she will be able to go back. We'll keep her in our prayers.
Julie, keep up with your working out, even though you didn't lose any this week, that's better than gaining. So keep up the good work! You're inspiring me.
Sorry to hear about your Mom. I will keep her in my prayers & hope and pray for the best outcome. I hope you'll get to see them during the holidays somehow.
Post a Comment