Macey surprised us Christmas morning while opening presents and rolled over for the first time! We had to catch it on video. Sorry it's so dark. And so long.
So fun you got to catch it on video! I get to see Sean tonight, he isn't rolling but he is smiling and starting to hold things with his hands! At least that's what I've heard so I will see for myself.
How adorable is that??? Her hair is amazing! So much fun to catch them doing new things on video. I am surprised that she can do it on demand!! Can't wait to see her again. She is growing way to fast.
7 comments:
SO CUTE! And I loved hearing Isaac and Loraya's little voices in the background :)
that would be a wonderful Christmas gift. She is adorable.
What a nice Christmas surprise. It seems a little early for rolling over, but maybe my memory is fading. She is adorable.
So fun you got to catch it on video! I get to see Sean tonight, he isn't rolling but he is smiling and starting to hold things with his hands! At least that's what I've heard so I will see for myself.
How adorable is that??? Her hair is amazing! So much fun to catch them doing new things on video. I am surprised that she can do it on demand!! Can't wait to see her again. She is growing way to fast.
Glad you could capture that for us on camera.
Post a Comment