est. 2001
Check out Isaac's moves. He had me cracking up! I love this kid!
Isaac certainly has his boom boom on!! He can really bust a move and got to say I loved his "worm" move. He is so fun and random! Got to love the boy.
He has what my dad would call "slide in his glide" :) What a hoot!
Who is his teacher? That was really cute. Did he pick up those moves from his Dad. If I remember right, Jacob liked to dance.
He is so ready to put all those middle school boys to shame on the dance floor!
Love it! Nixon and I were just rocking out to that song yesterday in the car. Nixon will bob is head to the beat :)
very fun! he is a better dancer than me by far!!!
He's got that booty shake down! Hilarious! I loved the worm too!:)
go isaac, go isaac, go isaac!!
Love his rad moves!
Must be a Kelly!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Isaac certainly has his boom boom on!! He can really bust a move and got to say I loved his "worm" move. He is so fun and random! Got to love the boy.
He has what my dad would call "slide in his glide" :) What a hoot!
Who is his teacher? That was really cute. Did he pick up those moves from his Dad. If I remember right, Jacob liked to dance.
He is so ready to put all those middle school boys to shame on the dance floor!
Love it! Nixon and I were just rocking out to that song yesterday in the car. Nixon will bob is head to the beat :)
very fun! he is a better dancer than me by far!!!
He's got that booty shake down! Hilarious! I loved the worm too!:)
go isaac, go isaac, go isaac!!
Love his rad moves!
Must be a Kelly!
Post a Comment