Seriosly???? I can't believe it is back again. What the heck is she doing to keep getting this problem?? Her hair is so beautiful to cut so you might ask your doctor what is going on??
I have heard that you can use vinegar to help get rid of them....I don't know for sure because I have never tried it though. I hope I don't have to deal with lice, just talking about it makes my head itch.
Soooo sorry, Julia! I haven't blog browsed in a couple of days, so I am a little behind; I hope by now it is under control. I saw that Kurt already commented, but seriously - I still have nightmares about lice!
Oh this sounds awful--I am counting my lucky stars we haven't dealt with it yet.
Speaking of shaving heads...when we were in Africa almost all of the schools had rules that the student's hair had to be shaved. So easy! No hair drama! Everyone had the same bald head! If my own children didn't have such gorgeous heads of hair, I'd vote to implement that here.
9 comments:
Oh noooooooooooo!!!!
Seriosly???? I can't believe it is back again. What the heck is she doing to keep getting this problem?? Her hair is so beautiful to cut so you might ask your doctor what is going on??
When Bronte got lice it was one of the most miserable experiences we have had.
I guess that means we haven't had many trials or it tells you how bad it is.
I have heard that you can use vinegar to help get rid of them....I don't know for sure because I have never tried it though.
I hope I don't have to deal with lice, just talking about it makes my head itch.
I have only had to deal with lice once with all my kids and it took a while, i just remember everyday combing and picking and combing and picking...
so sorry!!
Again!?!?!!? What the heck?
Soooo sorry, Julia! I haven't blog browsed in a couple of days, so I am a little behind; I hope by now it is under control.
I saw that Kurt already commented, but seriously - I still have nightmares about lice!
Oh this sounds awful--I am counting my lucky stars we haven't dealt with it yet.
Speaking of shaving heads...when we were in Africa almost all of the schools had rules that the student's hair had to be shaved. So easy! No hair drama! Everyone had the same bald head! If my own children didn't have such gorgeous heads of hair, I'd vote to implement that here.
Post a Comment