Primary program was a success today. We need to work on Isaac's stage presence a bit. He was hilarious. He didn't smile, didn't sing, just sat/stood there looking like he was going to fall asleep at any moment and or like he was in pain. He did however, do a super job with his part. Loraya stole the show. Singing loudly for everyone to hear, and did a great job as well with her 2 parts. I made the mistake of putting Loraya's hair in pony tails and she wouldn't stop messing with them. Oh well. More then a few tears were shed on my part.
8 comments:
Great pictures! What a sweet baby you have. Wish I could have been to the program. It is usually the highlight of the year. It is so fun to watch the kids perform, or not perform, as the case may be.
Love the primary programs!!!:) We've had amazing weather this week too! We've almost hit 80 a couple days this week:) and it is still holding strong. Crazy Colorado weather...huge storm in October that closes schools for 2 days and then 78 degrees in November, go figure!?!?!
Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter! I wish we had been there to enjoy the primary program with you.
As for the weather, that is just weird! I am glad you are enjoying it; I am so picky about what kind of weather belongs to each month, 70 degrees in November would make me cranky. :)
i love being surprised by warm weather at this time of year. we have had nice weather for a week now. .. not sure when it is changing.
i love primary programs. .. wish i could have seen your kids.
they look adorable, as usual!
Isaac and Loraya are just what we all wait for each year. The one the doesnt and the one that does preform! We had ours a few weeks back and since I am the chorister it is great to have it over. Now at least for the next couple months we just do fun stuff. I wouldn't mind one or two 70 degree days but I am a little like Shannon, I like my seasons. Bob wouldn't believe me cuz he thinks I complain year round haha.
i totally cried at our primary program too, and I had to say the closing prayer! did loraya get lice again!!!!!??!!! what a nightmare.
I know what you mean about the weather!! same here. I hope it never gets cold. Yay global warming :)
Your kids are growing up so much! YOu have 2 in primary? They are so cute!
We had our program yesterday and it was GREAT!! It is my favorite sacrament meeting to attend. The best thing that was said at ours was a little boy who said Jesus was baptized by "George" the Baptist!! The congregation just burst into laughter over that one!! The other not so funny thing was a little sunbeam was in the front row picking her nose and eating it!! (Yucky) very distracting. Her parents were so upset and kept trying to signal to her to stop doing that!! Pretty funny. Wish I could have seen the grandkids in their own presentation. I would have needed a box of Kleenex too!
Post a Comment