Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birds and the bees


How cute are these shoes??!!








teaching Loraya how to dribble.





We are still enjoying AMAZING weather! Saturday we spent the day at the park and had a picnic. I was really bummed that it didn't work our seeing my brother and his wife this weekend. He was running in a marathon this weekend in Richmond, VA. So close, yet too far away!


After church Isaac says he wants 4 brothers. I tell him there is no way he will ever have 4 brothers.


Isaac: " How do you make a baby grow in your tummy?"


Jacob and I smile at each other...


Isaac then says..


"When I get older I will help Loraya get a baby in her tummy!"

Our answer: Most definitely not!! :)




5 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Have to love those shoes! It is never to early to get your girl started on the grand world of shoes!! Isaac was just trying to help you out so you would not have to have all of those boys growing in your tummy!! Too Cute!

McArthur Family said...

That's funny. Just yesterday Jaxon asked me how the baby was going to get out of my belly and well...that one was difficult to explain in 3 year old language.

becky said...

kids say some great things don't they? I can't believe your weather, wearing short sleeves and open toe shoes, in NOVEMBER?? that's crazy!

Shannon said...

HYSTERICAL!!!!

We were sad that we didn't get to see you guys, too... where was the sunshine while we were on your coast?!?

Macey's little feet look precious in her pink shoes. :)

Alexis said...

Isaac is so funny!!! I'm sure he will change his mind once he really finds out.