est. 2001
It's about time you put some new pictures up. I love them all a bunch. Macey is so sweet. The other two are quite a pair as well. I've said this before and I will say it again, What beautiful grandchildren I have!
I do like the hair a lot. She looks very cute.
Such great kids! You guys do it right. They are all so darling. Can't wait to squeeze Macey's all of their cheeks soon.
Definitely a cute bunch of kiddos! I just wish you weren't all so far away.
i keep checking for more pictures of macey! she is a doll.
all of them so cute!
She keeps looking more and more like Loraya! Sooo darling! Hopefully we'll get to see her before she gets too big!:)
i love her and want to squeeze her. she is so cute!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's about time you put some new pictures up. I love them all a bunch. Macey is so sweet. The other two are quite a pair as well. I've said this before and I will say it again, What beautiful grandchildren I have!
I do like the hair a lot. She looks very cute.
Such great kids! You guys do it right. They are all so darling. Can't wait to squeeze Macey's all of their cheeks soon.
Definitely a cute bunch of kiddos! I just wish you weren't all so far away.
i keep checking for more pictures of macey! she is a doll.
all of them so cute!
She keeps looking more and more like Loraya! Sooo darling! Hopefully we'll get to see her before she gets too big!:)
i love her and want to squeeze her. she is so cute!
Post a Comment