What is left to say? She is just so cute. I can't stand not being able to kiss those little cheeks! Just give a rocking chair and little Macy and I would be a happy grandma.
I already commented, but I had to add that I just love that infant stage where they keep their little hands in a fist and keep those little stiff arms & fist raised for no reason. So cute!
8 comments:
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! I sure wish we could be there to hug her (and the rest of you.) She looks like you, Julia.
I agree with Shannon, when I look at her I see you! Sure you dont want to make a trip to Chelan?
She is so darn cute!! You must be feeding her well! I think she looks more and more like you Julia.
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. She is so sweet.
Oh my, is she cute!!! Why can't we all live closer :(
Oh my goodness - she is adorable!
What is left to say? She is just so cute. I can't stand not being able to kiss those little cheeks! Just give a rocking chair and little Macy and I would be a happy grandma.
I already commented, but I had to add that I just love that infant stage where they keep their little hands in a fist and keep those little stiff arms & fist raised for no reason. So cute!
Post a Comment