The kids got a lot of laughs with this mustache.
I know you're wondering what she looks like with her eyes open? But, I just love sleeping babies. They are just too sweet.
Isaac wasn't in a picture taking mood.
We drove to Ohiopyle State Park on Sunday. It's not too far away in PA. As you can see it's beautiful. River rafting, bike trails and natural water slides are just some of the things to do. Since it was Sunday, we settled for a scenic walk and the kids stuck their toes in the water. We'll be back next summer to do some biking and try out the water slides.
6 comments:
We camped here but not in the summer so we didn't try out the slide either. We should meet next summer and have ourselves a little camping trip with our matching families!
What a gorgeous place to walk! I bet it will be spectacular when the leaves change.
And no apologies needed for sleeping baby pics - just too sweet! Isaac and Loraya are looking very sweet, too. :)
Lovely children & lovely scenery.
glad you got out for a little outing! it is beautiful!
I am wondering how you pronounce "Ohiopyle". Reminds of trying some German words.
Looks like you had a nice time visiting a beautiful place. It is inspiring to see and visit all the wonderful places there are in this world.
That is a beautiful place! You guys always have so many fun outdoorsy places to go. I wish we had more of those close by.
Post a Comment