Life certainly changes with a newborn in the house!
I am adjusting.
Adjusting to nursing around the clock.
Changing 8-10 diapers a day.
Carring a diaper bag once again.
Life with 3 kids.
Macey is such a sweet baby.
I LOVE having a baby to cuddle once again.

9 comments:
i love her little hat!
it is an adjustment, but enjoy it at the same time. i wish i could hold her.
I second Kristie's comments. I would like to hold her and kiss those chubby cheeks!
To me in that picture she looks like Loraya. Do you agree?
she is soooo adorable! I just can't get over what a little dumpling she is!
Mom,
we were comparing Loraya's baby pictures and she does look alot like Loraya when she was a baby. I'll have to post some baby pictures of Loraya and see if you agree.
Awwww! Little girls and all the cute things you can do with their hair and their cute clothes... I do miss that. I'm anxious to meet her, hopefully sooner then later. But it took me at least a month to adjust, I lucked out with a good sleeper, which has helped. I hope that Macey will be a good eater and sleeper for you. I hope that you will adjust quickly and that your kids will be patient with all the change. Big hugs!!
It was so fun seeing you yesterday! I'm was blown away that you went on an outing already. You are superwoman!
What a cutie! Love the hat. I do not envy the round the nursing but the cuddling part would be fun!
so happy for you. i can't believe you are a family of five now! makes me feel like I am WAY behind. she is so beautiful!
Congratulations!! Macey is so cute. I think she looks like Loraya with dark hair. I'm glad she is a good baby. I think the adjustment from 2 to 3 was the hardest, but I'm glad that your adjsuting. I love her headband in the first picture. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment