***Edited below***
Loraya had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday, and Isaac had his first day of PreK today. Don't they look so cute??
And in case you are wondering....yes I cried! Both my babies taking the bus to school!
So, now back to the drawing board. I'm trying to find an affordable pre school that Isaac will be able to go to a few days a week.
I must admit that I'm kinda secretly glad I have another year with Isaac at home all day. But, the thought of just having Macey did sound pretty nice as well. I am just worried about keeping Isaac entertained while having a newborn. We'll work out a routine I'm sure.
Loraya had a great first day. When I asked her what her favorite part of her day was she said 'making new friends' and 'going on a treasure hunt.'
10 comments:
They look so cute, with perfectly coifed hair & cute outfits - as usual. How did they like it?
They look so grown up! I would have cried, too, watching them get on the bus. But you will be loving it when you don't have to bundle Macey up in a car seat every morning! :)
They are so cute. We wish you were closer to see you guys more often. Good luck with the delivery...hopefully soon. :)
I'll bet no one looked better! Now, as my mother used to say, "Act as good as you look."
I'll be hoping to hear how they liked their first day, especially Isaac. Loraya is an old pro at school.
Good luck on the waiting. You should have some time to put your feet up with the kids in school. Oh, did you get the nursery done?
i guess i am the first to comment after hearing about isaac! how sad for him. . . i know it was a hard choice for you to make, and it sure would have been nice had they let you know a lot sooner about the b day thing.
but they look adorable.
Sorry Isaac had to be disappointed, but I think he will do just fine home with his mommy for another year.
Hopefully, you can find a preschool for him. That seems about right for him for now.
Isaac can be a big help with the new little one coming. He can run up and down the stairs to get things for you!! He is such a great little guy and will love having more time with you at home. Loraya looks so grown up and ready for the big day. I know she will be great at school this year. I hope she lets the teacher run the class!!
That mix up with Isaac seems ridiculous. Poor guy. But I am sure he will be a great helper for you, and he will probably really bond to his role as "big brother" for Macey.
That is rediculous! Bryson is the same way tho. I am hoping that I will be able to get him into preschool next year. And as far as Isaac and a newborn, they adjust. Bryson has never really been a movie boy, but he will actually sit and watch a movie and let me sleep in. He must know that I need it. But now we are at 7 weeks, and I feel like I'm fine, I'm usually up once Josh leaves and Bryson doesn't need a movie. We just go for a walk every morning, which is good for all of us. I'm glad that Loraya's first day went well.
Oh, that is so sad about Isaac. They should have check that before he actually had a first day. Hope everything is going okay with you and you're "waiting". Ps I might just take you up on your offer and barrow your copy of The Host if that's still okay.
Post a Comment