Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting....

I'm waiting.

Waiting for Macey to join our family.

.....for Isaac and Loraya to start school.

.....for Jacob to get home from work.

......to start running again, heck to walk with out waddling would be nice!

......to hear about Dental School.

......to go to Valley World's of Fun with the family tomorrow.

......for this headache to go away.

......

8 comments:

Unknown said...

sometimes waiting is the worst!! but you have some great things to wait for.. . . hopefully you aren't waiting for the headache to go away anymore!

Shannon said...

I hope your headache is long gone and that you are having fun at Valley World's of Fun right now!
And waiting stinks. I am waiting to sell our Seattle house so we can buy our own house here, for Kurt to find a permanent job here and do be done with this crazy allergy diet! Yikes!

Julia Kelly said...

Shannon, what is this allergy diet that you are doing? It sounds interesting.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh friend I feel ya! What time is your appt. on Wed.? I want to know how you are!!! Good luck with getting rid of your headache....ouch I hate those and especially good luck to Jacob with hearing from WVU!

Jenner said...

hopefully you aren't waiting for all those things on your list still. like maybe your headache is gone and maybe jacob got home? i hope :)

LaSchelle said...

Sounds like you could use a nice quiet bath to read a good book all by yourself...or foot massage.
Hope you are feeling better soon.

becky said...

It seems like we are always waiting for something! Sometimes good things sometimes not so good. Sometimes waiting for things to be over with or waiting for things to start... we are waiting for some of both too

Linda Kelly said...

I can't wait to see all of you!!