I'm going to be posting pictures of the trip over the next few days, otherwise it is too over whelming for me. Here are a few pictures of our 'photo shoot' of all the cousins minus Megan, Bryson, and Connor (Josh and Alexis's kids) These are taken from my camera, Stacie, I'm sure you have better ones with your camera.
And yes, we had a great time! Like all vacations, time went by too fast, and can't wait until next summer for the 'reunion.' Hopefully next year everyone will be there. We missed you Josh and Alexis!! But, are so happy and excited for your new arrival!!
Cute Ava. Mike and Christy's little girl, she has such a cute little personality. Loraya loved being a little mom with the 'babies.'
Brayden, Loraya, Isaac and Andrew.
7 comments:
Lots of cute pictures of cute kids. It is fun to see them. Glad you had a good time.
What adorable kids! I love the shot of all of their heads. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
You do such a good job getting all those kids shots. You'll have to teach me your secrets.
I'm so sad that we weren't able to be there. Those pictures are SOOOOO cute. What's this talk about a reunion next year? At least I won't be having a baby next year. :-)
what cute pics!
oh my, those are some great shots. so glad you had a great time. .. just wish we could see you too.
Those turned out so cute! I have been a slacker, as usual, and haven't got mine up yet. In fact we just loaded them on our computer last night. I'm looking for a good place we can all load them too.
That was sooo much fun! Probably one of my fave trips to Cali so far! Can't wait to do it again! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment